Houston, TX 77066
TEMP TO HIRE
630A-300P NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR OVERTIME AND WEEKENDS AS NEEDED
Seeking Production ALUMINUM MIG Welders. If you are an individual that is detail oriented, a team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, please submit your resume for further consideration. A Production MIG Welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
* SPECIALTY ALUMINUM LIGHTWEIGHT MIG welding on automotive products.
* Must be able to read blueprints
* Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
* Set up up components for welding according to specifications.
* Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
* Repair product and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
* Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
* Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
* Other duties as required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Professional Certification (welding certificate) will be a plus
* Minimum 2 years of work related experience as an ALUMINUM MIG Welder
* Must be flexible with work schedule/ hours
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
* Deftness and attention to detail
* Impeccable Attendance a MUST
Salary: $17/HR Step Scale
WILL NEED TO PASS VISUAL TEST ON PRODUCT
2-4 YEARS EXPEREINCE REQUIRED
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO TW@LKJORDAN.COM
**WILL PERFORM, BACKGROUND, DRUG SCREEN AND VISUAL WELD TEST**
L.K. JORDAN & ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER