Houston, TX 77075
TEMP TO HIRE
7A - 4P OR MON - FRI 8A-5P EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 8A-12P
MUST HAVE FORKLIFT, OVERHEAD CRANE AND ORDER PULLING:
Job Statement I Purpose
To perform the general duties of a warehouse person in a safe and timely manner while assisting and maintaining customer relations.
1. Fill orders accurately while double checking part number, size, and quality for will call, delivery and UPS orders.
2. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
3. Must be able to follow all customer special instructions listed on pick tickets.
4. Receiving and handing fragile items as well as inspect for any type of damage.
5. Operate equipment safely such as Forklifts, Shrink fast Gun, and paper packaging machine.
6. Loading and off-loading of incoming and outgoing trucks General Duties
1.Use/maintain proper protective equipment in designated working areas at all times
2.Maintain and organize a safe work environment
3.Ensure material is put to stock in a timely manner
Minimum Requirements and skills
(1)-High school diploma or equivalent( 2)-ability to climb, lift, pull and perform other various physical functions (3)-must be able to lift 50/75 lbs (4) ability read a tape measure and other measuring devices that
may be required to perform job duties
**PLEASE SEND RESUME TO TW@LKJORDAN.COM
**WILL PERFORM BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE**
L.K. JORDAN & ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER