San Antonio, TX 78247
The Warehouse Customer Service Specialist provides total care to their clients. The CSS will provide sales and support to walk-in customers at will-call sales counters and to field customers at off-site delivery locations. The CSS is responsible for counting, verifying and receiving incoming vendor shipments and customer return material; for stocking and maintaining the warehouse and counter sales areas; and for picking, documenting and packing customer orders. The CSS will load trucks and perform merchandise deliveries and pickups.
Assist customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise at the Profit Center.
Process and fill Sales Orders generated at the sales counter.
Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications, pricing and availability.
Ensure the customer signs and dates each Sales Ticket. For all cash sale deliveries, collect and secure outstanding payments prior to releasing the material to the customer.
Process cash sale returns and refund paperwork in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
Maintain, stock and clean the counter sales merchandise and displays, and support Inside Sales and Outside Sales activities.
- Upon receipt of a vendor shipment or customer return, obtain the packing slip and count and verify material received. Note received quantities and all shipping discrepancies (overshipments, undershipments, mis-shipments, damage/shorted freight claim) on the packing slip.
- Print and verify the computer receiving documents and receive material in the system or, when applicable, forward the receiving documents to the office personnel for data entry.
- Note all shipping discrepancies on freight carrier s Bill of Lading; initiate freight claims with freight carriers or forward appropriate paperwork to designated employee.
Picking and Shipping Duties:
- Pick material for orders, note quantities picked on the shipping document, assemble and package the materials for shipment/pickup.
- Check picked material against printed ticket to ensure accuracy.
- Inform immediate supervisor of stock depletion, count discrepancies, or damaged/defective/nonsaleable merchandise that could impact customer service levels.
Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
HS Diploma or GED
Valid Driver s license with good driving record
Preferred Experience with counter sales, warehouse receiving, material handling or contractor sales.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to cynthia.Mendoza@lkjordan.Com