Vehicle Maintenance Superintendent
Austin, TX 78728
Oversee repair and maintenance of a fleet of on-road commercial tractor-trailer equipment regulated by the FMCSA and DOT, off-road construction and ranch mobile equipment and passenger pickup trucks. Manages both in-house and third-party repair services for both owned and leased equipment. Trains and develops mechanics and technicians.
1) Successful track record in managing a mobile diesel equipment repair facility(s), directly supervising 10 or more diesel mechanics.
2) Highly qualified as a diesel mechanic and diesel mechanic trainer.
3) Experience and competency in working with maintenance software to include electronic work order system.
4) Experience and competency in developing and implementing preventive maintenance, and predictive maintenance programs.
5) References that verify high level of integrity and reliability.
6) Strong inter-personal and communications skills.
Established company in stable industry
Strong benefits program
Friendly company culture
Upward mobility potential
If qualified, send resume to kirk.Hastings@lkjordan.Com