Corpus Christi, TX 78412
One of the Nation s premier hospital companies in Gulf Coast.
Performs Ultrasound procedures at a technical level which does not require direct supervision, and assumes the responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required.
Job Title: Surgical Technician
Work Location: Based in Corpus Christi, TX
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Paid Relocation: Yes up to 5K
Bonus Eligible: Yes up to 10K sign on bonus
Monday - Friday 7: 30 AM to 3: 30 PM
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
- The sonographer (ultrasound technologist) performs direct patient care within the scope of the technologist.
- Performs the primary function of acquiring images of anatomy with ultrasound equipment of all assigned patients, infancy through life span in the inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
- Identifies problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients - plans and carries out individualized imaging and related patient care.
- Daily use of analytical and decision-making skills.
- Graduate of an accredited sonography program.
- Current ARDMS (AB) (RVT) (OB/GYN)
- Cervical Length Certification (CLEAR)
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification required
- Previous Ultrasound experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Pay is based on Experience: Competitive Salary.
If you want to pursuit this opportunity and are qualified, please send the resume to Adam Saucedo at adam.Saucedo@lkjordan.Com or call 361-232-5374.