Travel & Expense Coordinator
San Antonio, TX 78229
- Recommend, establish, and implement process improvements to create a more efficient and productive travel program.
- Serve as relationship manager to our global travel and expense partners.
- Source and negotiate corporate travel rate partnerships with travel partners, hotels, airlines, etc.
- Handle all inquiries related to internal and external client travel.
- Maintain Concur and keep user profiles updated.
- Process travel & expense reports for reimbursement in accordance with the global travel & expense policy.
- Provide global reporting and metrics on a regular bases to insure programs and policies are optimized.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of prior accounting, travel, or office experience
- Experience with Concur or similar web based travel and expense system
- Knowledge of domestic and international travel regulations and customs
- Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with Solomon or similar accounting software
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor s degree is preferred