San Antonio, TX 78233 US
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for multiple construction projects or a single project of a large scale requiring multiple disciplines which engineering observation of construction progress to ensure compliance with plans/specifications and representing the best interests of public agencies.
- Oversees field staff and contractors on the site and responsible to ensure quality construction in accordance with plans and specifications.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in State of Texas, Required
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Project Management Experience working directly with TxDOT or other Local Agencies with a focus on construction management of transportation projects
- A valid Texas driver license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to use company-provided laptop and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Site Manger or other construction tracking software
- SharePoint or other document control electronic filing software
Other miscellaneous qualities:
- Able to travel 25%
- Able to oversee work in other parts of Texas
- Effective communications skills
If you are qualified for this amazing role and have an interest in a new opportunity, please send your resume to Ryan Mankoff at ryan.Mankoff@lkjordan.Com .