Corpus Christi, TX 78409 US
- Identify and prioritize the gaps within the Tolling agreement.
- Work with the Subcommittees to provide input on tactics to complete the Tolling Agreement and associated Schedules.
- Develop SOPs to manage the Tolling s routine and nonroutine scenarios.
- Assist on documenting the Tolling Agreement and Schedules.
- Administrate and assist on governing the business activities to be in line with the Tolling Agreement and Schedules.
- Work with Antitrust and Legal agencies to validate the agreements and requested modification.
- Monitor activities and communication within the JVs to verify they are legally adhering to.
- Collaborate the production scheduling in accordance with JV partner s demands.
- Collaboration with the planning for shutdowns, utilities, storage and logistics needs.
- Cost per pound for parking monitoring and monthly Pack Plan for all the finished product presentations
- Working capital (raw material, finished products) management per JV partners guidelines and to optimize tax liabilities SAP process owner for all the good issues on delivered finished products to the JV partners.
- Assist Logistics with inbound and outbound.
- Collaboration on the negotiation for rates, routes and storage agreements for the logistics needs.
- Backup for the stock analyst and traffic coordinator.
- Accurately document all work and repair history into SAP, plant maintenance or project systems platform.
- Coordinates with Management on operational needs and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that all work is done in accordance with approved working procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping at the site, and clean worksite.
- Collects the necessary information to be able to trouble shoot problems, identify causes and initiate corrective action.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with approved working procedures with stringent adherence to 5S program and all production checklists.
- Actively promote a strong safety culture and ensure all equipment and operating practices are in compliance with site, OSHA, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Industrial and Logical knowledge.
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, innovation, and accountability.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and ERP systems.
- Able to work independently, have strong time management skills and able to prioritize job list efficiently.
- Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, timeliness and results
- Uses critical thinking and reflective analysis to make best decisions for the plant and the team following plant policies, procedures, OSHA, and environmental standards.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of logistics experience in manufacturing and/or chemical facility.
- Previous tolling operation/agreement management experience.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor s degree in business, economics, industrial engineering or related field
- Coursework in purchasing or supply chain
- Advanced International Logistics Certificate
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), CPP (Certified Purchasing Professional) certification or other professional purchasing certification.
To apply please email resume to: rosa.Berry@lkjordan.Com