San Antonio, TX 78245 US
- Supports all functions related to title and registration work, reviews loan files for properly completed documents and verification of title fees collected.
- Resolves outstanding title document and fee issues.
- Receives and processes title applications, receipts and originals.
- Verifies title information, ensures the core systems has accurate information and files titles.
- Performs all steps necessary for loan payoffs.
- Processes white slips and letter of credits.
- Completes release of liens.
- Corresponds with state and county motor vehicle agencies; and notary services.
- Works exclusively with members, DMV, dealers, etc. To insure the Credit Union has a valid lien.
- Ensures all day-to-day processes are completed accurately and maintain compliance with applicable federal and state regulations.
- One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- Must be able to make routine arithmetic calculations accurately.
- Must be bondable.
- Completion of a background check and drug test.
To apply, please submit a current resume to ashley.Franco@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates are an equal opportunity employer.