Survey CAD Technician
Helotes, TX 78023 US
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform research and gather data for new and ongoing projects.
- Prepare survey drawing within client survey requirements.
- Prepare & maintain Field job package of data for survey or construction staking.
- Interact daily with field crews and provide direction and support for projects.
- Maintain and organize digital and paper survey records.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required - Knowledge of using Civil 3D, MicroSurvey & Field Genius.
- Minimum of 1 year of Survey related experience.
- Ability to pass background check.
To apply, please send your resume so sunny.Myers@lkjordan.Com.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.