Tempe, AZ 85281
This key position is responsible for supervising all constriction on each assigned project site for the duration of the project.
Superintendents have the following duties:
- Oversee self-performed employees and subcontractors
- Implement safe working practices
- Achieve amazing quality
- Document daily activities and issues
- Solve construction and design issues
- Onsite scheduling
- Communicate with clients, project managers, subcontractors and employees
- Participate in team interviews for future project
- Perform other duties to support company and team goals
The Superintendent must have technical construction skills with knowledge of all site, civil, concrete and landscape trades. Knowledge of vertical construction is also valued. The superintendent must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Superintendent must have leadership skills and the ability to work in a team setting. Five years and an impressive resume of site, civil and park construction are required. Experience in Design-Build, CMAP and JOC projects will receive higher consideration. Clean driving and safety records are required.
Please send resumes to greg.Leech@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.