Stockroom/Heavy Forklift Needed in Cedar Park
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Monday through Friday
6: 00AM - 4: 30PM
Pay: $13.00 per hour
1. Examine shipping contents and compare with packing slip from ERP system and invoice. Pull material for shipping includes outbound transfer orders both OTC and SRO.
2. Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies
3. Prepares bills of lading, packing list and shipping orders to route materials
4. Ensure materials are packed/crated, seal, label or affix postage or prepare materials for shipping and ERP system. Depending on shipping vendor and method will use different computer application to process shipment.
5. Deliver or route materials using pallet jack and forklift.
6. Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped. Compare shipping routes or methods to determine which have the least environmental and financial impact.
Back up packaging as necessary
Keep work area clean and orderly
Attend production shipping meetings
Wears PPE as necessary
Follows safety rules and procedures
Do work as assigned by the supervisor
Work in a team environment, be quality conscious and strive for continuous quality improvement with emphasis on Lean and 5s principles
Essential Skills and Abilities:
Ability to count
Ability to document work procedures and write training documents
Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Basic computer skills
Essential Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
One year experience in a shipping environment preferred
Heavy Forklift - Certification preferred but not required
Physical Requirement, if applicable:
Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Must be able to walk, stand, kneel, bend and stoop
Type on a computer keyboard, use computer monitor and computer mouse for up to 8 hours per day
Sit at desk for approximately 8 hours a day
Verbally communicate and listen for up to 8 hours a day
Please send your resume to tasha.Glasscock@lkjordan.Com or call 512.342.0302 to schedule and interview.
LK Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer