Corpus Christi, TX 78414
- Responsible for general accounting functions related to the monthly accounting cycle which may include revenue and accounts receivable, fixed assets, liabilities or other general accounting topics.
- Prepare daily, monthly and yearly journal entries, analysis and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period.
- Maintain multiple general ledgers.
- Assist business unit management as needed with financial information requests.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all assigned balance sheet accounts, including documentation to support all balances.
- Participate in development of and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged and / or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
Qualifications: A Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting is required.
The candidate must be fluent in Microsoft Office products and familiar with accounting information systems.
Knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices sufficient to apply the Company s accounting policies and procedures.
The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
3+ years experience preferred: general accounting duties: account reconciliation; full General Ledger responsibilities and maintenance