8504 Cross Park Drive Austin, TX 78754 United States of America
Solderer Level II in NE Austin by Cameron/Dessau Rd
Temp to Hire
$18/hr+ depending on certification and experience
Monday - Friday
Solders components to printed circuit boards and other board assemblies.
Accomplishes various production assembly functions.
Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal and/or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
Operates hand tools, power tools and production equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately interprets various types of drawings, bill of materials, and diagrams.
• Solders electronic components both surface mount and through-hole devices to printed circuit boards.
• Responsible for output of an error-free quality product.
• Solders cable assemblies to connectors; solders components to printed circuit boards.
• Works under general supervision.
• Related experience and/or training.
• Must have good or correctable eyesight and cannot be colorblind.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com
or call 512-342-0302 to talk with Alex today
If you do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to still apply.
We review all applications and still may consider you for another open position where you would be the perfect fit.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer