San Antonio, TX 78219 US
- Pull parts for shipments as required.
- Package product as required.
- Obtain weight and dimensions of product being shipped.
- Use Syteline to process shipments.
- Use carrier websites to arrange for pickup and/or delivery of product.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Applicants must have the ability to read, speak and write English at a level that allows them to understand and communicate standard work instructions, job safety requirements and quality documentation in English.
- Physical Requirements (Ability to do the following up to 10 hours per shift):
- Complete assessment testing to be administered by Production Group Lead
- Walk, stand, sit, bend, twist/turn, kneel, squat, crawl
- Head/neck movement
- Reach outward or above the shoulder
- Lift, carry, push, or pull 15-45 pounds
- Repetitive use of hands and fingers
- Depth perceptions required
- Ability to distinguish basic colors and shades of color
To apply, please send resume to brianna.Robles@lkjordan.Com
- Air-conditioned and smoke free workplace
- Must have COVID-19 vaccine or agree to be vaccinated
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.