Sinton, TX 78387 US
Responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of electrical equipment in the facility.
This role is a technical support lead role on shift. The successful interaction with Operations is a critical part of the Shift Electrician position.
Strong communication skills
Excellent safety and attendance record
Training or technical degree in industrial electricity with extensive experience in:
- Programming and configuration of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Troubleshooting including PC based programming of both of PLCs and VFDs
- PC and Control System Networking and Industrial Communications Systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude with troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic controls
- Know and understand electrical principles and electronics
- Knowledge of diverse electrical equipment
- Experience working on overhead bridge cranes
To apply please email resume to: rosa.Berry@lkjordan.Com