Sheet Metal Worker
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Interpreting blueprints and specifications to determine the layout and configuration of sheet metal products.
- Fabricating, assembling, installing, modifying, and repairing sheet metal products using hand and power tools.
- Measuring, marking, and cutting sheet metal to size using specialized tools and equipment.
- Collaborating with other members of the construction team to ensure mechanical systems are installed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring all mechanical systems meet industry standards for quality and safety.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.