San Antonio, TX 78216 US
Are you interested in a career opportunity to work with a premier leader in the HVAC industry? LK Jordan & Associates are seeking a motivated, intelligent, personable, and experienced Sales Engineer for t he leading Manufacturer Representative for premier commercial HVAC and industrial products in Central/South Texas. The company represents the best-in-class manufacturers and has evolved into a one stop shop full-service provider, delivering solutions to all applications in the industry. Our success is our Employees; we have the Best in the business!
Do you have a competitive spirit and thrive in a fast-pace environment? Do you enjoy technical sales? We are looking for a qualified Sales Engineer to join our team.
The Sales Engineer role is responsible for the sale of and offerings to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, and end users. In this role, you will promote the value proposition to the construction community by providing business and technical solutions. The Sales Engineer will build and manage long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Sell, with minimal supervision, offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to all members of the construction community to include contractors, consultants and end users while reaching optimal profit levels. Manage multiple, ongoing opportunities and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Build partnering relationships with the owner construction community responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of our offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understand the customer' s business cycle customer base. Demonstrate technical and business expertise and maintain a high level of credibility. Garner loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Develop and maintain a network of industry contacts. Understand and leverage the sales process outcomes as well as demonstrates evidence of advancing the sell. Share technical knowledge plus business expertise with the customer to match the solution to the customer s operational need and favorably position. Qualify and assess potential customers.
- Address customer' s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommend solutions and link customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiate services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value-added sales approach.
Sales Engineer Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution or related technical degree
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
- Minimal 3-5 years of technical sales experience
- HVAC and/or commercial construction
- Review and understanding of construction drawings preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service and rapport
- Demonstrates confidence when presenting technical concepts to a group of people
- Detail-oriented, organized and continually strives for accuracy and quality
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Have a competitive spirit and thrive to win
- Strong sense of business and technical acumen
- Proficient in technology and dealing with equipment and software
Offers a competitive salary and a pleasant, comfortable work environment. TAP currently offers an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance: Base, Buy-up, or High Deductible plans
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid $25, 000 Employee Term Life/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary Life, Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Option to participate in FSA or HSA plans
- Eligibility to participate in the 401(k) plan
- Company paid sick and vacation leave and holidays
$65, 000 - $85, 000 yearly salary plus commissions
For a Confidential Conversation regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Roy Campbell | 210.541.0471 or to apply please send your resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to them or refer me their name in confidence. Thank you for your consideration!
L.K. Jordan & Associates is and equal opportunity employers .