SQL/Banner Software Developer
San Antonio, TX 78224
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults with clients to review project plans and schedules, secures approval of test results, and discusses problems or concerns.
- Designs complex programs, program modifications, or applications. Develops specifications based on input from the customer and creates complex design documents.
- Reviews and writes complex programs, program modifications, or applications.
- Reviews and analyzes software documentation and production results to facilitate problem resolution.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications. Knowledge of advanced analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving, client relations skills, requirement assessment and analysis, project management methodology, and proficiency of the Information Technology Interface Library (ITIL).
- Tests complex programs, program modifications, or applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems by reviewing and analyzing software documentation and production output to identify causes, solutions, and make appropriate referrals. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Assists with data architecture design. Participates in the evaluation of software products and programming languages to determine their applicability to a specific system or project
- Assists with developing work plans and time schedules for projects including outlining phases, identifying personnel, and computing equipment requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in a relatable field
To apply, please email resume to cynthia.Mendoza@lkjordan.Com
Or feel free to reply to this ad directly.