Resident Service Coordinator.
San Antonio, TX 78204 US
Job duties include:
- Provide short term case management services for residents who request assistance.
- Develops a Resident Services Plan and implements an annual resident assessment to determine resident needs and services.
- Maintains a referral and networking system for resources and social services.
- Establishes and maintains computer databases for case management, program statistics, and mailing list.
- Organizes and/or coordinates program workshops and social activities in accordance with the Resident Services Coordinator Agreement.
- Presents department presentations/orientations to residents and social service providers.
- Manages timely correspondence and reports including providing quarterly reports.
- Maintains professional, courteous and respectful relationships with residents and community agency s staff.
- Meets scheduled appointments and business meetings.
- Completes all required documentation in compliance with federal guidelines, department s policies and contractual agreements.
- Coordinate resident related activities.
- Assists with the development of marketing tools for program awareness.
- Other duties assigned.
- Associate s Degree in Social Services or related field preferred; High school diploma or GED minimum.
- One (1) year of case management experience.
- Pass background check and a drug screen .
- Must have a valid driver' s license and reliable transportation.
To apply, please send resume to ashley.Sanchez@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.