Corpus Christi, TX 78411
For Motor Repair
Responsible for scheduling, managing and monitoring day to day costs (labor and materials) to maximize profitability, monitor the daily progress to ensure delivery dates are met for all production, warranty or overhead projects assigned. Provides the communication between the Production Floor, Customer and Account Manager. This position also will manage all house accounts, new accounts and accounts receivable for those accounts.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Identify labor and cost overruns and coordinate with Quality Control, General Manager, and Production Management to document and communicate root causes.
- Create and update Job Details and Paper job packet, as required. Log changes Jobs as required by ISO Process and/or Checklist.
- Create Internal Use Labor, Price First and Job Add-on Quotes
- Take photos of job in progress to Update Customer per MRR Update Process.
- Responsible for creating PO for Non-Stock, Job Specific parts which includes followup to verify they arrive on time.
- Update on Status of long lead time parts.
- Advise Production Scheduler when final arrive date is secured from Vendor.
- Coordinate with Purchasing on ordering stock materials and verify their arrival time, monitor costs and verify invoice is posted to project.
Skills / Qualifications
Proficient computer software skills: MS Outlook, Excel, Word
Experience with MotorBase, SharePoint and CRM is a plus
Effective Technical and business writing skills
Understanding Detail Cost Reporting
Ability to lift up to (40) lbs.
Minimum of 3 years of work-related experience in technical, rotational equipment or manufacturing environment
Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience with some knowledge of accounting
(Hands-on Electric Motor Repair experience my be substituted for education
A Bachelor' s Degree is preferred.
Candidates must have Technical / Industrial background
Great temp to hire opportunity!
$18 - $23.00 an hour
Please submit resume to april.Deleon@lkjordan.Com
L.K. Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.