Project Control Assistant
Corpus Christi, TX 78409 US
1 1.5 year project at Corpus Christi refinery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enter project cost data into multiple spreadsheet tracking systems.
- Assist with organizing vendor Invoices in the data log as needed.
- Maintain and update data recorded on internal server and OneDrive locations.
- Follow up with past-due accounts and answer any inquiries.
- Provide support with office related tasks for the Management team as needed.
- Follow up with accounting dept and Vendors for any missing or delayed invoices.
- Provide support to the Project Controls Manager by managing data for multiple projects.
- Help management make important decisions based on costs and benefits
- Providing clerical support to the project and Team Lead, including expediting of deliverables by deadline, tracking receipt, Invoices, and progress of said deliverables, and proper filing in company directory when complete.
- Gather and analyze financial data and investigate variances with actual cost.
- Prepare detailed reports periodically.
- Track financial processes and transactions and monitor spending.
- Monitor changes in processes or methods.
- Track costs of processes, labor, and inventory.
- Suggest cost-reducing or profitable solutions.
- Support the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as reporting on analytics, creating meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, office supply etc.
Skills/ Knowledge Required:
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment to meet all deadlines and willingness to perform all assigned tasks.
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work across multiple teams and different leadership styles.
- Ability to understand the project scope and methodology and relationship to WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Familiarity with progress and performance measurement and assessment process
Pay is $24/hr plus DOE
To apply please email your resume to denise.Cox@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.