Austin, TX 78744 US
- Supervise day-to-day production
- Perform daily inspections, repair work on equipment.
- Overall skills needed include plumbing, basic electrical, HVAC, troubleshooting, and emergency repairs as needed.
- Ensure employees are trained properly on the use of systems and safety measures.
- Focus on Quality Control to ensure high quality products and consistent procedures.
- Foster good communication and manage conflict.
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials.
- Report safety or equipment issues and assist equipment maintenance personnel with preventative and corrective maintenance of all production-related equipment.
- Maintain forklift certification (provided by ILF) and safely operate forklift and drum lifts as needed.
- 3+ years of production manufacturing experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience required
- Spanish as a second language is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity and ability to take initiative and be self-directed
- Strong focus on safety and sanitation
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with company policy
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Working knowledge of ERP systems or other similar software as it pertains to manufacturing orders and inventory control is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a plus
- Shifts are primarily day shift Monday through Thursday with an occasional Friday
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Discounts on products
For a Confidential Conversation regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Roy Campbell | 210.541.0471 or to apply please send your resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to them or refer me their name in confidence. Thank you for your consideration!
L.K. Jordan & Associates is and equal opportunity employers .