Cedar Park, TX 78613
Powder Coat Technician needed in Cedar Park, TX!
Pay Rate: $17-18/hr. DOE + $0.50 differential
Hours: 5: 30AM - 4PM, Mon - Fri
5: 30AM - 12PM, Sat (as needed)
As the Powder Coat Technician, you will work under minimal supervision and be expected to follow all principles and practices of powder coating applications. You will operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collections systems. You will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the connectors, guns and masks. In addition, you will weigh or measure chemicals, coatings or paints before adding them to machines and select appropriate coatings or sprays. You will conduct a chemical daily test parameter.
In this role, you will have line responsibilities such as: weigh out powder, blow lines and color changes. You will observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects or deviations from standards and make adjustments as necessary. You will determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections. You will also be responsible to order parts for the powder coat operations area.
- High school graduate or GED.
- 2-3 years experience Powder Coat Operation environment.
- Strong background in powder coating and industrial painting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized, self-starter with above average problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of mechanics and repair of painting equipment
- Competitive Wages.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- 401K with company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement Support.
Please email resume to andrea.Garza@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer