Powder Coat Painter
Houston, TX 77066 US
- Follow work instructions and defined procedures to ensure top quality electrostatic powder coating of a range metal products.
- Prepare products for optimal powder coating utilizing various tools and processes.
- Ensure coating specifications are met including thickness, uniformity of coverage, and finish quality.
- Maintain inspection of product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Determine corrective measures and coating processes to improve and repair any coated products not meeting our strict quality standards.
- Safely and properly operate industrial powder-coating ovens following strict processing specifications.
- Follow established work instructions to assemble various products and components.
- Maintain spray guns, booths, and various tools in optimal working condition.
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Ability to work with hand tools
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer