Part-Time Shuttle Driver
Fredericksburg, TX 78624 US
MUST be able to work 2 weekdays and on Saturday.
Pay is $15.60 - $16.86 per our depending on qualifications.
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner;
- Maintains defensive driving;
- Provides a communication link between customers and staff,
- Assists passengers, including handicapped, in and out of the vehicle
- Operates ramps, lifts and securement devices as needed
- Reads and interprets maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for customers, and reads and interprets road signs in English
- Presents safety briefing to passengers prior to each trip departure
- Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management
- Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required
- Fuels the assigned vehicle(s)
- Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions
- Responds immediately to accident or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response providers, and rendering First Aid until emergency personnel arrive
- Provides customers with peer counseling and serves as a positive role model while providing transportation service.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 21 years of ages
- Valid Texas Driver License
- Posses and Maintains a safe driving record
To apply, email your resume to sunny.Myers@lkjordan.Com
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.