San Antonio, TX 78219 US
Pay rate: is $16 hourly!
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 6: 30am - 3: 00pm.
- Identifying, picking, and returning of powder boxes correctly according to a work schedule.
- Electrostatic powder coating of products of varying sizes and material in a spray booth.
- Ability to spray powder to the correct thickness range as specified by the engineering department.
- Set up and take down of materials to be sprayed.
- High School Diploma or GED (Community college study a plus)
- Continuous employment in fast paced production environments
- Ability to understand engineering design drawings.
- Must have Covid-19 Vaccinated or agree to be vaccinated.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Applicants must have the ability to read, speak and write English at a level that allows them to understand and communicate standard work instructions, job safety requirements and quality documentation in English.
To apply, please send resume to brianna.Robles@lkjordan.Com
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.