San Antonio, TX 78233 US
To be a successful order selector, you should have strong team working and organizational skills and you should demonstrate attention to detail. You should be physically fit, able to quickly move between bays to pull products.
Order Selector Responsibilities:
- Reading customer orders accurately.
- Locating and selecting the specific warehouse items to fulfill the customer' s order.
- Performing visual inspections of orders to ensure they are correct and ready for shipment.
- Labeling order shipments correctly for easy identification.
- Applying shrink wrap to the prepared order before shipping.
- Following warehouse safety procedures for the operation of equipment, such as wearing proper clothing, safe food handling, and maintaining awareness of your surroundings and the other workers when transporting items.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an order selector may be advantageous.
- Experience with inventory management and good computer skills.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamworking skills.
- Physical stamina to lift heavy loads and remain standing for long periods.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.