Network Administrator I
San Antonio, TX 78245 US
Pay rate is $36- $38 hourly, DOE!
- Installs, supports, and manages the enterprise network hardware/software components to and develops solutions for component failures and complex technical problems in all of these area to deliver a sound and stable network infrastructure.
- Installs, troubleshoots, configures and maintains switches/routers/network hardware; and manages all aspects of the IP-based phone system.
- Provides reports to IT Management about the current health, stability and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure.
- Consults and coordinates with computer operations management, supervisory staff, vendors, and various IT personnel, to ensure the integrity of the enterprise network, including standards for control, security, and recoverability are understood and adhered to.
- Develops and tests data communications procedures for links to members and data services; develops and tests interface file handling procedures for data moving between platforms, members, and media.
- Coordinates with other I.S. Technical Support staff to ensure appropriate I.S. Computing standards are implemented and maintained.
- Serves as a backup for, and/or provides assistance to the Systems Administrator as needed.
- Supports the following computing components: (a) PC/LAN servers and workstations, (b) WAN communications links, (c) hot-site hardware/software, and (d) the VoIP telephone system.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- A two-year college degree, or completion of a specialized certification or licensing or completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors or job-specified skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- 1-3 years of similar or related experience or have Network Administrator certification.
- Must be familiar with Windows operating systems, network administration, and the Internet. SAN, VMWare, and telephone system experience is a plus.
- Must be available to work overtime and Saturdays, as needed.
- Must be bondable.
To apply, please submit a current resume to ashley.Sanchez@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates are an equal opportunity employer.