National Account Manager Title and Escrow
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in product knowledge and overall corporate objectives.
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from various sources and develops and executes a call plan to include calls on and appointments with qualified real estate agents and lenders.
- Actively participate in industry events and forums to expand knowledge of evolving trends and marketplace offerings. Share feedback as appropriate to ensure business offerings are meeting the needs of the market.
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, cooperating agents, and others.
- Provide a funnel analysis for monthly and quarterly business plans.
- Analyze and monitor key business metrics to identify trends and develop action plans the market can sustain.
- Develops/maintains collaborative relationships w/ internal stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field preferred; High school diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED) with relevant experience will be considered
- 4+ years of successful commercial Title/Real estate, Home Warranty, Mortgage Lending or other affiliated industry experience with a track record of exceeding goals
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions; Ability to influence others; Strong negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Sugar CRM, reporting, analytics, and IT tools; experience using the MS Office suite
- Applies diplomacy and tact; Able to adapt to changing conditions
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
To apply, please email resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com