Medical Records Clerk
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
- Compiles, verifies, types, and files medical records of hospital or other health care facility: Prepares folders and maintains records of newly admitted patients.
- Reviews medical records for completeness, assembles records into standard order, and files records in designated areas according to applicable alphabetic and numeric filing system.
- Locates, signs out, and delivers medical records requested by hospital departments.
- Compiles statistical data, such as admissions, discharges, deaths, births, and types of treatment given.
- Operates computer to enter and retrieve data and type correspondence and reports.
- May assist other workers with coding of records.
- May post results of laboratory tests to records and be designated Charting Clerk.
- Other duties, as assigned.
To apply, please send resume to denise.James@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.