Austin, TX 78749
Medical Front Desk needed in South Austin!
Full-time, temp to hire
Schedule: Monday 7: 20AM - 4: 20PM, Tues & Thurs 10AM - 7PM, Wed & Fri 8AM - 5PM
Summary: Provide excellent customer service and front office support for a dental office by checking patients in and out, verifying insurance, maintaining files, taking and accounting for payments and scheduling appointments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality patient service through effective communication and personal attention, using appropriate communication strategies and taking the appropriate partners to resolve patient questions and issues.
- Utilize various reports and analyze metrics to measure production, utilization goals through efficient use of appointment time.
- Work with clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate individuals.
- Conduct office duties including but not limited to confirming patient appointments and generating reports, etc.
- Answer telephone in a professional and courteous manner, address patient needs and direct calls to the appropriate individual.
- Verify insurance eligibility.
- Accurately register new patients and update patient demographics and financial information.
- Attach treatment information, consent forms and other required documentation to patient record.
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPAA laws and guidelines with regards to patients records.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED required.
Knowledge of dental or medical insurance preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess strong patient service skills including needs assessment and evaluation of a patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills and proficient using software applications.
- Demonstrate ability to perform basic arithmetic and understanding of payment accounting and reconciliation.
- Dentrix experience preferred
Please email resume to yoany.Torres@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer