San Antonio, TX 78201
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Ability to utilize hand tools repetitively with includes but not limited to twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and bending. Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand tools (e.G., wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, scrappers, box cutters).
- Good measurement skills. Knowledge of and ability to apply inspection techniques (e.G., formalized inspection standards, inspection instructions, best practices) and use inspection tools efficiently. The ability to read and use micrometers, functional and cylindrical gauges, comparators, indicator setups, scales.
- Manufacturing fabrication skills, specifically equipment operations. Knowledge and ability to use torque wrenches to adjust parts and equipment, or install parts and equipment, following established specifications and procedures.
- The ability to use computer and web-based systems to input, access, modify, or output information. Including clock in and out of work orders using manufacturing software.
- Ability to operate machines. General knowledge of machines and equipment functionality, and how tools could be used on such equipment/machines. This includes the ability to learn new systems quickly, understanding how parts relate, and how they impact system
- The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Pay is $16 depending on experience.
To apply, please email resume to cynthia.Mendoza@lkjordan.Com