Houston, TX 77047
TEMP TO HIRE
$14-$30/HR DOE (OVERTIME AND PER DIEM OFFERED, SENIOR MECHANICS CAN MAKE UP TO $80-$100K!
1. Heavy Equipment Mechanics will work with machines and equipment used in deep foundation drilling to inspect, repair and maintain them with minimal down time. Mechanics must have sufficient industry knowledge to independently troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic and electrical failures.
1. Ensure operation of machinery, equipment, and trucks by completing routine preventive maintenance on engines, motors, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, high pressure air systems, fuel systems, and mechanical systems.
2. Inspect, repair, remove, and replace defective or damaged parts using hoists, cranes, hand and power tools.
3. Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, and summarizing information on work orders.
4. Increases technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications and schematics.
5. Completes shop related duties as needed.
2. Employees must be able to work in the following environments.
1. Outdoor environments with prolonged exposure to weather conditions such as sun, rain, snow, and cold.
2. In and around construction zones with uneven and muddy terrain.
3. Equipment yards with shops that are open to exterior environments with no air conditioning.
4. Jobsites, construction zones, and yards with moving equipment, cranes, and machinery.
5. Elevated positions while working on equipment such as drill rigs, excavators, and cranes.
3. Employees must also be able to safely work with the following heavy equipment systems while in the environments listed above.
1. Moving mechanical components.
2. Electrical systems and components.
3. Hydraulic systems and components.
4. Fuel systems and flammable liquids.
5. Hazardous liquids and agents.
6. Truck mounted cranes.
7. High pressure air systems.
8. High pressure pumping systems.
9. Cranes and rigging systems.
4. Employees must also be physically able to perform the following actions.
1. Lift and carry heavy weights of up to 50 pounds.
2. Lift arms above shoulder level and be able to bend, reach, turn and twist repeatedly in areas of limited space to install and remove components.
**PLEASE SEND RESUME TO TW@LKJORDAN.COM
**WILL PERFORM BACKGROUND, MVR AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE**
L.K. JORDAN & ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER