San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Build and repair walls, building, architectural elements and foundations with brick, block, concrete, and stone.
- Perform general maintenance duties to assist the maintenance team as needed.
- Read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Assist with General maintenance duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Completions of a background check and a drug screen.
- Valid Driver' s License and reliable transportation.
- 1-3 years of masonry work.
- Bilingual; preferred.
To apply, please submit a current resume to sunny.Myers@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates are an equal opportunity employer.