Marketing Director - Hst
10100 Richmond Ave. Houston, TX 77042 United States of America
. We have an open position for a Marketing Director. Would you forward this email to the individual that will be working on this position?
Create and implement social media efforts while providing support to the Vice President of Marketing. Assist in performing various marketing functions to ensure that both the credit union and members benefit from its purpose – to educate, promote and market services of the credit union in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the organization’s advertising and promotion activities while keeping within the marketing budget.
2. Create, implement and manage an active social media program that consistently promotes a positive credit union image and drives profitable business.
3. Assist Vice President of Marketing with the design, development and implementation of marketing programs, which includes research, copywriting and results analysis.
4. Prepare monthly marketing reports for the Board of Director’s package.
5. Assist with coordinating meetings and special events at credit union.
6. Responsible for preparation and distribution of all marketing, member education materials and signage throughout each credit union location and communicating current promotions to staff.
7. Act as primary MCIF operator to maintain the database and obtain reports, perform research and measurement analysis.
8. Act as marketing department liaison with vendors including coordination or shipments and deliveries of marketing/advertising materials.
9. Assist Business Development staff with SEG marketing and events as needed.
10. Maintains an excellent knowledge of products and services offered by credit union and researches competition.
11. Manages tasks such as rate publications, lobby advertising, credit union forms maintenance, and creating employee goodwill.
Minimum of four years of marketing experience, a degree with a minimum of one year of marketing experience or a marketing degree. Must be computer literate. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, inDesign, various social media platforms, Excel and MCIF systems preferred. Financial services experience a plus.
Email resume to: email@example.com