Manual Machinist 77095
Houston, TX 77095 US
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce machined components to specifications by studying sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information.
- Operate Horizontal Mill, Vertical Turret Lathe, Milling, and/or Engine Lathe
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and precision instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
- Read and interpret shop work instructions and shop procedures.
- Review quality issues with quality assurance, manufacturing support, and engineering to resolve quality issues and take corrective actions as required.
- Select appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used for machining work.
- Measure, examine and test completed parts to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Successfully complete Operator Safety Training of Powered Industrial Equipment Training Course
Education and Qualifications
- High school or GED required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a manual machinist.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Please send resume to Bridgette.Anyalebechi@lkjordan.Com
**LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer**