Maintenance Techs, Leads and Supervisors!!!
San Antonio, TX 78204
Preferred candidates will have experience performing the following duties:
- Repair and maintain physical structures such as office buildings and apartment units using hand tools and power tools.
- Under the general supervision of a Property Manager or Supervisor, perform routine tasks related to the maintenance, repairs and modifications of buildings, equipment and common areas as requested.
- Operate and maintain approved power tools and light mechanical equipment.
- Perform basic painting, carpentry, electrical and plumbing repair work of average difficulty in response to service requests and conduct inspections of apartments.
- Responsible for all property locations, must be able to travel to and from all properties using a company vehicle.
- EPA and HVAC Certifications are a PLUS!
All employees MUST have a current driver' s license, be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
To apply, please email resume to ashley.Sanchez@lkjordan.Com