Houston, TX 77090
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising and working side by side with maintenance staff.
- Fabricating/modifying and troubleshooting packaging machinery, tools and equipment.
- Oversee projects and addresses problems.
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
- Schedules repairs, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repair and maintain the operation condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspection or repair.
- Observe the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeter and other testing devices.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory and principles, wiring specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Services electronic equipment by checking, testing and replacing faulty components.
- Responsible for the record keeping of maintenance repairs performed.
- High School diploma required.
- Technical degree preferred.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility required.
- Experience performing maintenance on mechanical equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics, and industrial electricity required.
- Ability to operate machines, hand tools and electronic equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems.
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment.
- Excellent project management and planning skills required.
- Ability to display leadership skills.
LK Jordan is an Equal Opportunity Employer