Maintenance Supervisor III
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Supervise maintenance employees
2. Inspects completed and in-progress work performed by the property s employees and hired contractors.
3. Evaluates vacant apartments to identify maintenance requirements for maintenance personnel and hired contractors.
4. Reviews supply and equipment bench stock to insure adequate supply.
5. Performs daily administrative work, including assigned employee timesheets; may perform assignments of average difficulty.
1. Education and Experience: High School graduate of GED equivalent
2. Years of general experience is mandatory in all phases of building maintenance including carpentry, plumbing and electrical repair and construction.
3. Must hold a valid Texas Driver License
4. HVAC certification
5. Ability to work flexible hours other than 8-5 in variable weather conditions and overtime as required
PAY: $18/ hr
Temp to Hire position
please send resume to melissa.Hernandez@lkjordan.Com or call 361.857.2722
L. K. Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.