San Antonio, TX 78219 US
- Review blueprints, drawings, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of part/product, sequence of operations, and/or setup operations.
- Identify, produce, and gauge a variety of threads.
- Measure, mark, and otherwise indicate the dimensions and reference points on the part or material to be used as guides for subsequent machining.
- Select, align, and secure the holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines to include mills, lathes and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate various machine factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut.
- Start and observe machine operation to detect any malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust the machine controls or control media as necessary.
- Verify conformance of finished part to ensure that it meets specifications.
- Perform daily maintenance duties and/or notify supervisor of any equipment-related issues that may require attention.
- High school diploma or its equivalency. Trade or technical school training is a plus.
- Two or more years of actual machining experience and operation of CNC machinery (mills, lathes, etc.)
- Skilled in making N/C program changes.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, drawing, specifications and determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Completion of a background check and drug screen
- Skilled in the use of measuring tools and equipment (micrometers, calipers, indicators, height gauges, thread gauges, and plug gauges, air gauges, and optical comparator).
- Must be COVID vaccinated.
To apply, please send resume to brianna.Robles@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.