Machine Operator I
Corpus Christi, TX 78405 US
- Must be certified in the material handler position.
- Set up, operate, and maintain cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
- Pull, inspect product
- Properly and safely set up equipment to run material to set up note specifications.
- Verify that product meets set up note
- Communicate with appropriate sales representative regarding changes
- Should be able to make recommendations to improve processes in the manufacturing area.
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance.
- Properly enter/delete material identification tags per written instructions.
- Assist in the packaging of material
- Properly operate weighing scale and record inspection measurements
- Identify, record, and segregate scrap and any non-conforming material.
- Perform quality checks during machine operation to insure proper function.
- Complete production/productivity logs and reconcile production data.
- Complete job responsibilities in a manner that does not put him/her or other individuals in an unsafe situation.
- An individual must posse a high school diploma/ GED
- 1 to 2 years machine operation experience (Slitters, CTLs, and Shears)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Previous warehouse experience - especially in the metals industry
- Previous forklift experience
- Machine operation experience (Slitters, CTLs, and Shears)
- Experience operating overhead cranes
$17-$22/HR Depending on Experience.
To apply please email resume to melanie.Peralez@lkjordan.Com
LKJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer