Low Voltage Estimator
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Reviews blueprints, floorplans, layouts, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost to prepare accurate and detailed cost estimates, that meet company profitability goals.
- Conduct site visits to gather project requirements and evaluate existing systems.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company, including sales, project management, and installers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Manage and execute pipeline requirements for estimation.
- Ensure compliance with all industry standards and regulations.
- Bachelor' s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in low voltage system estimation.
- Knowledge of low voltage systems and components, including security, fire alarm, audio/visual, and communication systems. Knowledge of industry standards and regulations such as NEC, L, and FCC.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Estimating software, Customer Relationship Management software, and Project Management software.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail must be a natural talent. Self-motivated with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Ability to complete expected work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing pr iorities. Availability to travel to project sites as required.
Salary and Benefits:
The base salary for this position is $70, 000-$90, 000 per year. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Supplemental bonus pay (discretionary) Monthly Vehicle Allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision 401(k) matching
- PTO and Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements - Mostly Remote
- Career development and advancement within the company.
For a Confidential Conversation regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Roy Campbell | 210.541.0471 or to apply please send your resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to them or refer me their name in confidence. Thank you for your consideration!
L.K. Jordan & Associates is and equal opportunity employ ers .