Life and Health Insurance Sales
Houston, TX 77092
Experience At least 2 year(s)
Degree High School
Pay $19 an hour
Insurance Agents, are you tired of paying for leads and putting all those miles on your car? Come join us in a fast paced call center environment. Explain product features and benefits to potential customers for the purpose of promoting and selling various insurance products in order to achieve specific production goals. Calls only to those requesting the information and current policyholders. Base pay plus bonus plus full benefits. Expect $40, 000 to start. These openings are for evening full time positions. Hours are M-TH 8 am to 6 pm and Friday 8 am to 1: 30 pm.
Job Duties Include:
1. Selling health and life products in a call center environment.
2. Recognize and promote cross-sell and up-sell opportunities in an effort to meet customer needs and achieve specific sales production expectations.
3. Completes the necessary online applications and forms as needed. Follow internal processing procedures to ensure all calls are handled in accordance with policies and procedures.
4. Provide technical and product information in response to customers inquiries to ensure reaching established quality/sales goals.
5. Individualize and adapt provided scripting to your personality and style in order to meet and exceed expectations.
6. Achieve sales goals and other performance expectations as defined by management.
7. Successfully complete all product and systems training relative to products and services.
8. Perform other job duties as required or assigned.
1. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
2. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
3. Effective communication skills: candid, clear and concise in communication. Effectively matches style, tone, and method to audience. Connects with audience.
4. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
Required Experience Includes:
1. High school degree or equivalent required
2. Minimum 2 or more years of sales and/or customer service experience; at least one year in the insurance industry preferred
3. Current license to sell life and health insurance in Texas
4. Proven track record of providing a high level of customer focused services
5. Ability to enter information on various screens using a PC keyboard
6. Managing and navigating multiple sources of information and applying as needed
7. Strong interpersonal skills
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills
DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND WILL BE PERFORMED ON SITE
SEND RESUMES brenda.Aleman@lkjordan.Com
L.K. JORDAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOER