Instrument/ Electrical Engineer
Corpus Christi, TX 78409 US
- Specify and create data sheets for field instrumentation including analyzers/systems, control valves, safety valves, flow elements, transmitters, and local field devices.
- Perform sizing/selection of control valves, flow elements, pressure safety valves, etc.
- Perform instrument installation details.
- Maintain involvement in continuous improvement of facilities, work processes, and instrumentation technology.
- Support the design team and interface with vendors and contractors to maintain, etc.
- Knowledge of Engineering techniques, performance analysis, and the ability to solve field problems and familiarity with measurement and control.
- Knowledge of wireless systems and wireless instrumentation.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation for process measurement (e.G. Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow, and Composition) as well as specialty measurements (density, vibration, IR) and control valves, shutdown valves, and their transmission systems (e.G. 4-20mA, HART, ProfiBus).
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, or Instrumentation.
- Experience in Refinery or Chemical plants or Engineering Design Consultancy.
- This role is subject to the Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing (TWIC) rule and requires the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC identification badge, allowing for un-escorted access to the facility within a specific period.
To apply please email resume to: rosa.Berry@lkjordan.Com