Inside Sales Engineer
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
We are looking for a qualified Inside Sales Engineer to join our team. This is a career opportunity to work with a premier leader in the industry. The primary job function for this position is to provide sales support to our sales representatives and our customers for our line of HVAC Applied Equipment. These products include our hydronic and DX equipment lines, lab exhaust, and energy recovery systems primarily.
Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor s degree in mechanical engineering or a technical field and knowledge of HVAC and commercial construction.
Inside Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Supports our outside sales and sales engineering team and our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and future sales
- Prepares accurate estimates to minimize risk while maintaining low costs
- Prepares technical submittal packages for engineering approval
- Assists sales and our customers with product selections and application
- Coordinates product delivery to the jobsites
- Manages warranty and field related issues
- Maintains our CRM and an organized electronic project filing system
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Education preferred: bachelor s degree in mechanical engineering or in a technical field
- 2 - 3 years of consulting or related experience in the construction industry required
- Experience with reviewing and understanding construction drawings
- Detail-oriented, organized and continually strives for accuracy and quality
- Self-starter, with the ability to problem solve and follow-through with minimal supervision
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a position where daily tasks are never the same
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- Competitive salary and a pleasant, comfortable work environment.
- Medical insurance: Base, Buy-up, or High Deductible plans
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid $25, 000 Employee Term Life/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary Life, Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Option to participate in FSA or HSA plans
- Eligibility to participate in the 401(k) plan
- Company paid sick and vacation leave and holidays
For a Confidential Conversation regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Roy Campbell | 210.541.0471 or to apply please send your resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to them or refer me their name in confidence.
Thank you for your consideration!
L.K. Jordan & Associates is and equal opportunity employers .