San Antonio, TX 78219 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs process audits, time studies, and line balancing of assembly build processes.
- Create or update assembly processes work instructions as needed.
- Evaluate manufacturing assembly processes and practices and identify those needing improvements.
- Optimize material conveyance and inventory processes.
- Utilize Lean tools and methodologies to eliminate waste and maximize company value streams.
- Utilize Six Sigma tools and methodologies to reduce variation and defect rates across the company.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers with actions required for new product introductions.
- Designs and specifies fixtures, tools and testers needed to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Comply with all company policies, rules, guidelines, and behavior expectations.
- Perform other duties as requested by the company.
- Facilitate Kaizen events to achieve the company s goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Six Sigma and Lean tools (PDCA, DMAIC, DMADV, A3, 8D, Fishbone Diagram, SIPOC, Kaizen, 5 Whys)
- Knowledge on Lean Manufacturing Concepts including the 8 wastes,
- Understanding of work measurement techniques such as MOST, time study and motion, Standard Time Data, Work Sampling, etc.
- Lean and Six Sigma Training
- Analyze and optimize workflow of resources associated with production processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff from hourly workers to company executives.
- Experience using Solid Works, Infor, Salesforce software packages.
- Experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, Electromechanical/Mechatronics engineering from an accredited college.
- Two years or more experience working for a manufacturer in a lean centric role.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Five years of more experience working for a manufacturer in a lean centric role.
- Experience advancing a manufacturing companies lean journey.
- Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing certification.
- Smoke free workplace.
For a Confidential Conversation regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Roy Campbell | 210.541.0471 or to apply please send your resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to them or refer me their name in confidence.
Thank you for your consideration!
L.K. Jordan & Associates is and equal opportunity employers .