San Antonio, TX 78215 US
- Utilize a work order management system on a mobile device for sourcing and prioritizing work orders.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repair in accordance with manufacturer s specifications, SOPs, internal quality, and safety standards for commercial HVAC, mechanical, electrical & plumbing fixtures.
- Use drawings and schematics to troubleshoot and isolate system malfunctions and perform necessary repairs or escalate to Facilities Supervisor providing recommendations on possible solutions.
- Perform weekly inspections of facilities, fixtures, and systems.
- Builds effective working relationships with customers, internal partners, and external vendors.
To apply, please send email to sunny.Myers@lkjordan.Com .
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.