Corpus Christi, TX 78401
1. Trims or cuts grass, shrubbery, trees and palm trees to enhance lawn aesthetics.
2. Perform minor repairs and maintenance to equipment utilized in grounds keeping
3. Completes vehicles and equipment check list, conducts equipment inspections prior to daily use and reports deficiencies or safety issues to Senior Maintenance Worker.
4. Provides assistance to office personnel with moving or rearrangement of office furniture
5. Provides assistance with storing, removing or trashing boxes, furniture, shelving, etc
6. Performs additional laboring tasks associated maintenance projects, such as patching roads, building fences, etc
7. Adheres to company policies and procedures and works towards a safe and positive work environment.
8. Procures parts, materials and equipment necessary to complete jobs
9. Assists with minor to major dock repairs.
10. Assists with basic plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, painting, heavy equipment operation or mechanical work to achieve maximum departmental efficiency
11. Assures work area, tools and equipment are cleaned upon completion of assignments
12. Functions in pre and post disaster preparedness as an essential employee
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
Minimum of 2 years of grounds and landscaping experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent; ability to speak, read and write English; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before employees; ability to perform mathematical computations (i. E. Rate, ratio and percent) in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; must possess good driving record.
Clean background and valid Driver' s License required.
Excellent temp to hire opportunity with great benefits upon being hired full time.
Pay is $13 hr
resumes to: stephanie.Pagano@lkjordan.Com