Financial Reporting Specialist
San Antonio, TX 78257 US
- Responsible for SEC reporting tasks, including XBRL, and assisting with accounting research.
- Assists with preparation of required external reports for filing with the SEC, including Form 10-K and Form 10-Q.
- Prepares and reviews work-papers supporting financial statement disclosures included in SEC.
- Coordinates with external and internal auditors to provide supporting documentation.
- Performs initial detail XBRL tagging of SEC financial statements.
- Assists with research on complex accounting matters and significant accounting transactions and how they apply to the company.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging issues in GAAP and SEC regulations.
- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis.
- Performs assessments for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA license is preferred.
- A minimum of five years Accounting experience required. Equivalent related experience in public accounting may be considered.
- An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, theories, and ability to apply them to the organization s reporting needs.
- Proficient in the use of PC s and Microsoft Office product including databases, macros, and pivot tables.
- An understanding of SEC rules and a familiarity with research tools is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required to interact with internal and external contacts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Knowledge of XBRL, Workiva, and SAP a plus
Please contact Ryan Mankoff at ryan.Mankoff@lkjordan.Com .